2023 ANNUAL SCHOOL MEETING
November 30 and December 1, 2023
UGA Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
1197 S. Lumpkin Street
Athens, GA 30602
- Room Rate: $109, 8% tax and $5 GA Hotel / Motel fee (per night)
- To Reserve:
- Three (2) ways to reserve a room:
- Call the hotel directly at 706-542-2134 – reference group code 95982
- Online reservation: Click here and use group code 95982 (Link may only be used to reserve the nights of November 29, 30 & December 1. For longer stays, you must make your reservation via phone.)
- All reservations require a Credit Card to guarantee each guest room at the contracted group rate.
- Rate Dates: Good 3 days before and after based on availability
- Deadline to Book: November 1, 11:59 PM, room not guaranteed to be available, please book as soon as possible.
- Check-In: 4:00 PM Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Guest Parking Parking is available in the University’s South Campus Parking Deck, adjacent to the Georgia Center.
- The garage is open 24 hours a day. If you are staying at the Georgia Center you may unload your car at the front circle (Carlton Street).
- The Concierge desk has luggage carts and will be happy to assist you with your bags. Feel free to leave your car in the circle while you check in, but please move it to the parking deck thereafter so that others may make use of this easy access.
- Rates: Daily fees are$3 for the first hour, $5 for the first two hours, and $1 each additional hour $10 maximum for each 24-hour period
- Special Rates are in effect for UGA home football games and other special events.
- Guests may have parking fees charged to their hotel room. Alert the front desk upon your arrival and they will give you a special parking voucher that will allow you in-and-out access for the duration of your visit.
- Please note that vans and vehicles over seven feet tall cannot fit in the parking deck, but arrangements can be made after arrival to secure parking in an outdoor lot. Likewise, motorcycles and scooters may not park inside the deck, but may utilize designated spaces near its entrance. There is a charging station located inside the South Campus Parking Deck for electric vehicles.
- Click here for more parking & transportation information
If you have any trouble making your hotel reservation, contact Rebecca DeShazo at email@example.com.