There will be two Georgia Instructor Training (GIT) courses in 2019:
October 16-17, 2019 (Wednesday-Thursday)
6065 Barfield Road
Atlanta, GA 30328
Kristy Serkedakis & Frank Mears
You must register and receive an official email confirmation of your payment in order to be officially registered.
For questions, email GREEA@garealtor.com or call 678-597-4135.
If class is full, you may request to be added to the wait list via email to GREEA@garealtor.com. Provide your name, phone number and email address.
Students must be on time and present for both days of class to receive credit.
Day 1: 9:00 am - 4:45 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Includes all texts, materials and lunch on both days.
- $285.00 advance tuition.
- $315.00 onsite tuition - provided there are available seats.
Once you click on one of the GIT registration links below, you will be on that specific course's registration page. To register for the course, you will need to log into the site. Login information is provided below.
Next course date:
October 16-17, 2019.
Please note: the registration database will be changed in mid-February. Therefore, if you have issues with the links above working, please contact us: GREEA@garealtor.com or 678-597-4135.
To login, follow the directions below:
- If you are a Georgia REALTOR®, you automatically have a registration profile. Do not set up a new profile. Generally, your username is your NRDS (membership) ID number and your password is your last name, case-sensitive, unless you have changed your password in the past.
- If you are not a Georgia REALTOR®, you will first need to create a registration profile. To do so, click the "Get Started" button on the right of the Login and follow the prompts. (This does not mean you are becoming a member.)
- Cancellations for the GIT Program can be made up to five (5) business days before the class begins. No refunds after that date.
- Transfers can be made five (5) days prior to the class start date and must be made in writing. Students may transfer to the next scheduled GIT at no charge. Students will only be eligible for one free transfer. The ability to transfer has a one-year expiration date. After the one-year expiration date, the student will need to re-register and pay the full price for the course.