June 24-25, 2020
6065 Barfield Road
Atlanta, GA 30328
Kristy Serkedakis & Frank Mears
You must receive an official email confirmation of your registration and payment in order to be officially registered - whether in the class or on the waitlist.
For questions, email GREEA@garealtor.com or call 678-597-4135.
Students must be on time and present for both days of class to receive credit.
Day 1: 9:00 am - 4:45 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Includes all texts, materials and lunch on both days.
- $285.00 advance tuition.
- $315.00 onsite tuition - provided there are available seats and no waitlist.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER -- ASSESS YOUR ELIGIBILITY
Before registering for this course, please assess your eligibility to become a Georgia Pre-License Instructor.
Click here for the Georgia Real Estate Commission / Georgia Real Estate Appraisers Board (GREC / GREAB) worksheet to assess your eligibility.
For specific details about who needs to obtain an Instructor License and on becoming a Pre-License Instructor:
- Go to the GREC website (click here)
- Under the "Obtaining A License," tab, select "Instructors" and then the type of instructor license.
Alternatives to the GIT
The GREC may approve an alternative to the Georgia Instructor Training (GIT) course if you have taken the course in the past. Alternatives MUST be approved by the GREC in advance.
Alternatives, if pre-approved by the GREC, include:
- Completing all four (4) modules of the online instructor development courses developed by Carmel Streater, PhD, DREI, (click here),
- Completing another state’s instructor pre-license training course,
- Holding an instructor license from another state.
For pre-approval of an alternative, contact the GREC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information and to register for a specific GIT class, click the respective link below:
- October 13-14, 20202, GIT Registration - Click here.
To login, follow the directions below:
- If you are a Georgia REALTOR®, you automatically have a registration profile. Do not set up a new profile. Generally, your username is your NRDS (membership) ID number and your password is your last name, case-sensitive, unless you have changed your password in the past.
- If you are not a Georgia REALTOR®, you will first need to create a registration profile. To do so, click the "Get Started" button on the right of the Login and follow the prompts. (This does not mean you are becoming a member.)
You must receive an official email confirmation of your registration and payment in order to be officially registered whether in the class or on the waitlist.
Please contact us: GREEA@garealtor.com or 678-597-4135.
- Cancellations for the GIT Program can be made up to five (5) business days before the class begins. No refunds after that date.
- Transfers can be made five (5) business days prior to the class start date and must be made in writing. Students may transfer to the next scheduled GIT at no charge. Students will only be eligible for one free transfer. The ability to transfer has a one-year expiration date. After the one-year expiration date, the student will need to re-register and pay the full price for the course.